Born in 1989, France
CEO | Co-founder | Marketing Manager — MeetnMake (HRtech), 2015-2018
International Trainer — Cartier (Luxury), 2014-2015
Events & Communications Manager — MA Film Festival (Arts), 2013-2014
|Languages spoken||French (native)
|Address||4 rue Georges Jehenne
|Mobile||+33 671 326 301|
« I loved mentoring Hanane. Her ability to take into account whatever input she receives and makes it her own"
Yahir MIMOUN - Organizational & Leadership Coach
« I find Hanane to be very dedicated... and she really oozes Human Resources »
Fouad EZZINE – Head of Finance, Ernst Young Luxembourg
What I do
best as a
Business Development Manager
My ability to inspire and lead people has always been the stress of whatever project I was in. I have worked hard in learning from others, becoming a better version of myself day after day, and sharing with others.
- Ability to promote a company’s mission, services and/or products ;
- Ability to find the appropriate methods to communicate to and with the public ;
- Skills in written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- #Media_Pitch #NVC #Social_Network
- Ability to manage a team of people ;
- Skill in both intra and intercommunication ;
- Competence in planning but also in managing change.
- #Team-building #Slack #Gantt
- Ability to develop leadership training and to empower collaborators ;
- Skills to make sure of the consistency and high quality of the team's deliverables ;
- Ability ot lead and inspire individuals and gather around a vision.
- #Empowerment #Testing #Lean
- Ability to set up, initiate and followup a strategy ;
- Promote strategic thinking to ensure success ;
- Empower team members to align themselves to the overall strategy.
- #Design Thinking #Agility #Ikigai
- Ability to identify business opportunitiesregarding the target and the location ;
- Competences in powerpoint and in presenting solutions and services that meet or predict clients’ future needs ;
- Negociation and closing business deals skills.
- #Powerpoint #Pitch #CRM #SWOT
I can reach my aim to inspire others through my capacity to share and convey ideas to people in any audience.
What I believe in
I am convinced that it is in knowing who we really are, that we can therefore evolve. And that cannot happen if we are not true to ourselves, and know of our own strengths as well as our shortcomings. Then, hardwork, dedication, and avction will make us take a step forward and will take us anywhere. But looking at oneself in the mirror is the starting point of it all.
I believe learning is also one of the only ways to evolve and become a better person each day. I try to find every opportunity to learn, and believe they are everywhere, and in everyone. I love learning about new cultures or countries, including new languages and lifestyles. It is only in opening myself up to the world that I can improve and become a new version.
Open-mindedness is the key
Having mentioned authenticity and the will to learn, we must always remember that we are not self-sufficient and consequently need others to grow. Teamwork is essential and can only be achieved if we deeply believe that we are a part of a group, and that whatever group it is, we all play an important role.
- Finalist and winner of the AKB Female Entrepreneur Deloitte competition
- Finalist and winner of the Startups RMSconf challenge
- Finalist of the Startup pitch of Plug&Start Competition
- Finalist of the Startup Corner at the G20
- Winner of 'Osez Entreprendre.
- Arts : drawing, singing
- Sports : soccer, volley ball, running, biking
- Games : paintball, lasergame, darts, board games, escape games,
- Cinema : Asian movies, action and adventure movies, superheroes